The manner in which their personal data is collected and processed. All data likely to identify a user must be considered as personal data. This includes the user’s first and last name, age, postal address, e-mail address, location or IP address;
What rights do users have regarding this data?
Who is responsible for the processing of the personal data collected and processed ;
To whom this data is transmitted;
Possibly, the site’s policy regarding “cookie” files.
2. GENERAL PRINCIPLES OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data from users of the site comply with the following principles
Lawfulness, fairness and transparency: data may only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his/her data is being collected and for what purposes it is being collected;
- Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more of the purposes determined in these general conditions of use ;
- Minimisation of data collection and processing: only the data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
- Conservation of data reduced in time: data is kept for a limited period of time, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
- Integrity and confidentiality of the data collected and processed: the data controller undertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
- In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if it complies with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- The user has expressly consented to the processing;
- The processing is necessary for the proper performance of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation;
- The processing is necessary in order to protect the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person;
- The processing is necessary for the performance of a contract; The processing is carried out in compliance with a legal obligation;
3. PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED WHEN BROWSING THE SITE
3. A. DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
The personal data collected on the larzulbertrand.com site are as follows: First names, surnames, email address, telephone number.
This data is collected when the user carries out one of the following operations on the site: Use of contact forms.
The data controller will store all the data collected in its computer systems on the site under reasonable security conditions for a period of : 5 years.
The collection and processing of data is for the following purposes: The information collected is used for communication purposes between the owners of its information and Bertrand Larzul dealing with the subjects for which they have requested information.
3. B. TRANSMISSION DES DONNÉES A DES TIERS
Personal data collected by the site is not transmitted to any third party and is only processed by the site publisher.
3. C. DATA HOSTING
The larzulbertrand.com site is hosted by : OVH,
whose registered office is located at the following address: 10 avenue du Port, 68100 Mulhouse, France
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: +33 (0)184.108.40.206.89
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
4. DATA CONTROLLER
4. A. THE DATA CONTROLLER
The person responsible for processing personal data is: Bertrand Larzul.
He can be contacted as follows:
By telephone on +33.(0)220.127.116.11.88 from 10am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used to process personal data.
4. B. OBLIGATIONS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
The data controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to pass it on to third parties without the user’s knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to guarantee that the information and data transfer transiting through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate (“Secure Soc et Layer” Certificate) is intended to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
Furthermore, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs and steps for the user.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
5. USER RIGHTS
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to comply with the user’s request, the user is required to provide the data controller with his or her first and last name and e-mail address.
The data controller is obliged to reply to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
A. PRESENTATION OF THE USER'S RIGHTS IN TERMS OF DATA COLLECTION AND PROCESSING
a. Right of access, rectification and right to erasure
The user may consult, update, modify or request the deletion of data concerning him/her, in accordance with the procedure set out below:
The user may use the tools below to receive his data or cancel his follow-up when visiting the bertrandlarzul.com website.
b. Right to data portability
The user has the right to request the portability of his/her personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the procedure below:
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The site publisher reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he will have obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
6. UTILISATION DES FICHIERS ``COOKIES
The site may use “cookie” techniques.
A “cookie” is a small file (less than 4 kb), stored by the site on the user’s hard disk, containing information relating to the user’s browsing habits.
These files enable it to process statistics and traffic information, to facilitate navigation and to improve the service for the user’s comfort.
For the use of “cookie” files involving the saving and analysis of personal data, the consent of the user is necessarily required.
This consent of the user is considered valid for a maximum period of 13 (thirteen) months. At the end of this period, the site will again request the user’s consent to save “cookie” files on his or her hard disk.
6. a. Opposition of the user to the use of ``cookie`` files by the site
The user is informed that he may oppose the recording of these “cookie” files by configuring his browser software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to be followed in order to configure his navigation software to oppose the recording of “cookies” files
6. b. Right to limit and oppose the processing of data
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his or her data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, unless it can demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may take precedence over the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of his data or to formulate an opposition to the processing of his data, the user can take control of it here :
You may choose to prevent this website from aggregating and analyzing the actions you take here. Doing so will protect your privacy, but will also prevent the owner from learning from your actions and creating a better experience for you and other users.
6. d. Right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 20161679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning him or her, or affects him or her significantly in a similar way.
6. e. Right to determine the fate of data after death
Users are reminded that they can organise what should become of their data collected and processed in the event of their death, in accordance with the law nl’2016-1321 of 7 October 2016.
6. f. Right to refer the matter to the competent supervisory authority
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and the user wishes to contest this decision, or if he or she believes that one of the rights listed above is being infringed, he or she has the right to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
B. PERSONAL DATA OF MINORS
Internet Explorer https://supportmicrosoft.com/fr-frihelpil7442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
If the user decides to deactivate the “cookies” files, he or she will be able to continue browsing the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the site publisher.
However, in the event of a substantial modification to this policy, the user will be informed as follows:
By visiting this page on a regular basis.